Are you looking for creative ideas designed to give your children quality time during the Easter holidays? Discover now the new appointments with our Campuses!
Registration is now open for an unforgettable Easter at MUBA.
From 6 to 11 years old
Thursday 14th April 2022
Friday 15th April 2022
Tuesday 19th April 2022
The proposals and activities will be agreed upon and developed with the children in order to meet the desires of each individual and to grasp the peculiarities of each group.
Exploration, creativity, art, discovery, storytelling, play, adventure, observation, friendship, wonder and fun: a mix of ingredients that makes Easter at MUBA unique and special!
PLEASE NOTE: MUBA reserves the right to cancel campuses following government regulations during the days indicated. In case of cancellation you will be notified promptly via email.
The proposals and activities will be agreed and developed with the children in order to meet the wishes of individuals and grasp the peculiarities of each group.
Exploration, creativity, art, discovery, storytelling, play, adventure, observation, friendship, amazement and fun: a mix of ingredients that makes Easter at MUBA unique and special!
HOW TO BOOK?
Reservation required by filling out the form:
Filling in the form does not guarantee registration to the laboratory. Places will be assigned following the chronological order of completion.
MUBA will only send a confirmation email to the subscribers with the forms to be filled in and the time of entry/exit.
Only children participate campus, no accompanying adults will be present.
Incomplete registrations or for children younger or older than the indicated age will not be accepted.
Reservation compulsory while places last.
The payment method is by bank transfer.
The bank details will be communicated by e-mail at the time of booking confirmation.
- 8.30am | 9.30am Reception: entrance is divided into two time slots (08.30-16.30 or 09.00 - 17.00) with two reception stations dedicated to triage (temperature measurement, self-certification of the child's health and hand hygiene*).
- 9.30am | 10.30am Laboratory activities
- 10.30am | 11.00am Small snack
- 11.00am | 12.15pm Laboratory activities
- 12.15pm | 1.00pm Lunch: packed lunch in the food area
- 1.00pm | 2.30pm Free time: relaxation, reading and exploration activities in the garden of the Rotonda di via Besana.
- 2.30pm | 4.00pm Laboratory activities
- 4.00pm Small snack
- 4.30pm | 5.00pm Closing of the day and return home: exit staggered every 5 minutes (the time will be communicated during registration).
*hands washing/hygienisation operation will be repeated several times during the day.
--- USEFUL INFO ---
We recommend comfortable clothing and non-slip socks
It is requested to bring 1 packed lunch + 2 snacks + 1 water bottle/bottle to be filled with fresh water.
A change to be left with MUBA and a mask FFP2 is required.
CAMPUS MUBA AND SECURITY
All proposed activities are structured according to the internal security protocol and in compliance with current regulations.
- Children must wear FFP2 mask
-Children's entrances and exits are staggered in order to avoid groups.
- Outside the Museum entrance there are two reception areas for triage (temperature measurement, self-declaration on the child's state of health and hand hygiene).
- The children are organised in small groups that remain unchanged for the whole week and are entrusted to a reference educator.
- The exhibition spaces of the Museum (about 800 square metres) are for the exclusive use of the campuses and are divided into areas dedicated to individual groups to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Each child receives a personal tool kit at the beginning of the week while the other objects and materials are frequently cleaned and sanitised at the end of the day.
- The spaces are sanitised daily by an external cleaning company and the toilets will be sanitised after each use.
- Outdoor activities are preferred, when permitted by weather conditions, in a portion of the garden in Via Besana reserved for MUBA.