M.I.D.A. Informatica S.R.L. with registered office in via Casalino 27, 24121 Bergamo – P.IVA 02758170167, the company that manages the ticketing service on MUBA’s behalf, is independent controller of the data processed for the online ticketing service on the Site.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided by users will be processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
(1) for the activation and management of MUBA services and related administrative-accounting purposes, such as the creation and management of your personal account and the execution of the services requested;
(2) for the reservation and purchase of tickets for MUBA services directly or through the online ticket service through M.I.D.A. Informatica s.r.l;
(3) collection, conservation and analysis of data to completed statistical analyses either in an aggregate and/or anonymous form;
(4) manage complaints and disputes and protect its rights, as well as to complete any other obligations resulting from the service requested or by the laws in force, if necessary through the assistance of third parties;
(5) to send the MUBA newsletter dedicated to the events of the Children’s Museum of Milan. MUBA is entitled to send you newsletter via email since it has obtained user’s email on user’s input , or through the reservation, purchase or use of a MUBA service (according to art. 130 comma 4 of the Privacy Code) being agreed that the user will always has the possibility to unsubscribe through a link included within the communication.
The consent to the Data processing for the purposes listed above is necessary otherwise it will be impossible for MUBA to perform the services requested.
MEANS OF COLLECTING
The personal data of users is collected:
(a) by direct provision by user by phone, web or paper (name, surname, email address, telephone number) during the reservation or purchase of a MUBA service;
(b) through the information systems and the software procedures used on the Site. This data (navigation data) are automatically saved during navigation on the Site and are therefore necessary for the working of the site. This information is not collected for the purpose of identifying the user, but, due to its nature, through elaboration and association with data held by third parties, could allow for the identification of the users. The data is collected anonymously only for statistical purposes, in order to understand the access to the Site and to verify its correct performance. The navigation data could be communicated, through a direct request from the competent authorities, in the case of cyber crimes and could be used by the authorities in order to ascertain responsibility and identify those responsible.
PROCESSING ARRANGEMENT AND MEANS
In relation to the above mentioned purposes, the data will be processed both electronically and in paper form but, in any case, using any such means have been set up in order to minimize the usage of identifiable data that is not necessary for the purposes mentioned above . The data is processed at the legal and operative headquarters of the Controller and at the server farm of technical Partners, as well as at the locations of subjects to whom the data was communicated in accordance with this policy.
The Controller ensures that the personal data processed will not be disseminated and will be managed in order to guarantee the security and privacy, as well as to avoid access by unauthorized persons.
In order to achieve the above objectives, MUBA may need to communicate, in Italy or abroad, the personal data of the users to third parties within the following categories: subjects that perform, on behalf of the Owner, technical or organizational tasks; subjects that provide services of acquisition, manipulation and elaboration of the data necessary to provide the services requested by the user; subjects that provide services for the management of the information and payment systems for MUBA services. The subjects within the above categories manage your data as distinct controller or processor for the purpose nominated by MUBA.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Each user can, by written request to the Controller, exercise the following rights: (i) obtain the confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data; (ii) know the origin of the data, the use and methods of management, as well as the logic applied in the case of management with the help of electronic instruments; (iii) obtain the identification details of the Controller and the processors of the data, if designated; (iv) know the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or that could come to see the data as data processor ; (v) obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data managed in violation of the laws, as well as the update, rectification or, if interested, the integration of the data and the confirmation of the operations in point (v) above were brought to the attention, even with regards to their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or diffused, except in the case this operation is impossible or requires the use of disproportionate measures with respect to the right protected; (vi) object to the treatment as a whole or in part, for legitimate reasons; (vii) object to the treatment for the receipt of the newsletter.
The abovementioned requests should be sent to MUBA at the email address email@example.com.
What are cookies?Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the user send to his/her terminal (ex. tablet, smartphone, notebook, etc.) where they are memorized and then resent to the same sites at the following visit by the same user, in order to improve their visit to the site. During navigation in a site, the user can receive cookies in his/her terminal from different sites or web servers (c.d. cookies from “third parties”); this happens because on the visited website there could be elements, such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other dominions on different servers than the one used by the requested page. In other words, they are cookies that are setup by a different website than the one the user is currently visiting.
What types of cookies do we use?Cookies can be tecnical and/or for profiling. The Owner does not use profiling cookies, neither his own or those of third parties.
Among the technical cookies, that do not require consent, the Site uses the following types of cookies:
- - Session or navigation cookies: those that guarantee a normal navigation and functioning of the site (allowing for a purchase and authentication for example).
- - Analytics cookies: cookies used directly by the Site manager to collect information on how users utilize our site and to monitor the performance of the Site. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic towards the site and compile analytical information in anonymous and aggregate form.
- - Functional or personalization cookies: are used to recognize and remember your preferences and allow you to access a version of the Site based on predefined criteria, for example language used.
- - Third party cookies: cookies installed by social buttons such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and integrated by MUBA into the Site. Clicking on the buttons, you access the MUBA page of the social network, regulated however by the privacy settings of each user that has access.
How to block or cancel CookiesEach user can setup privacy preferences in his/her browser in order to not memorize cookies, cancel them after each visit or each time the browser is closed, or even accept only cookies from the Site and not those from third parties. If you choose to eliminate the cookies from MUBA, access to some functionalities and areas of the Site could worsen or be limited, and in any case not fully satisfying.
How to contact usFor further information you can contact the Owner of the personal data, MUBA, with headquarters in Milano, via Enrico Besana, 12, by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.